TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another Dream in the Making?










Seven years ago, nearly to the day, we were closing escrow on this lot and making arrangements to have a trailer delivered that we would live in while we were building our home.

It was a very LONG year...to say the least. Our youngest was just three months old. And little did I know that in three more months I would be pregnant with our fourth daughter.





















Dad has been wanting to build another house for several years. Almost three years ago we took a vacation to Colorado looking for property and another trip was made last November, but doors have not opened for us there.

So he has continued to keep his eye open for lots in this area. It has been difficult to find anything in our price range since lot values have nearly quadrupled in the last five years.











We have an appointment with a real estate agent this evening to write up an offer on a lot about 15 miles west of where we live now. There are many advantages for our children that have prompted us to consider relocating to this area as well as a chance to increase equity in the next home and possibly lower our mortgage if we can get the seller to agree to our offer. Since our offer will be significantly lower than the asking price, it's likely that they may not even consider it, but if they do, it will certainly be an indication that we are meant to stay in this area. We'll certainly know more in a few days.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I bet you are anxious to hear an answer! Great post, and I enjoyed the pics along with it. Ooh, your littler girls' picture is so cute!!

I like your new photo too.

Praying for you here!