TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Treasures
















My daughters love to surprise me with their drawings because they know how much I love art. My ten year old drew this self portrait (just turned two in the photo) with pencil and ink.
















We did a lot of painting with watercolor when we were studying artists from the Renaissance period three years ago and I'm looking forward to working with them next year with pastels and oils as we make our way through that period for the second time in more depth.













This colored pencil/watercolor is reminiscent of our recent trip to the Cabrillo lighthouse.

I get the best presents.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Great job, Kiana!

I love the lighthouse too, right down to the special touches with the shells.

I hope you plan to share lots of your girls' art on your blog this year!