
Thankfully, Dad managed to staple the last few pieces of lining to the bottom of the chairs yesterday before his staple gun fell apart.
Thanks to Dad (and Kristine's blog), offering guests a seat on our dining room chairs is no longer a painful experience for me or our visitors' rear-ends.
2 comments:
They're pretty....now on to the sofa...I much prefer decorating through YOUR blog than actually doing it myself.
Just stopped back tonight to see if everything had turned out alright.... ::snort::
The chairs look terrific, great job, Bill!!!
I don't know if I mentioned this. My chairs look great, but they are very old. They are too narrow to be comfortable, definitely won't work as "school" chairs for tablework. They'll be used temporarily when we move, but they'll head to the basement once we get cushier chairs . . . (We knew this ahead of time, so it wasn't like wasted work, at least!)
Post a Comment