
Spring is magical.
I've never been one to pay much attention to the seasons, but watching spring unfold in the presence of my children always stirs up a deep appreciation in me.
Spring is like a new gift wrapped in the colors of the rainbow, waiting to be opened for the very first time. It's an Easter egg that can never be colored the same way twice.
Spring is a promise for renewed life in the most unlikely of places...
A reminder that there are always new beginnings, lessons to be learned in the miracles that abound even among thistle and thorn.
Spring is a time to hope, a season to rejoice in the One who promises every one of us a new beginning.
1 comment:
GREAT photos! Your Easter baskets look gorgeous, and I love the photo editing that makes these pictures POP!!! (Funny how I never would have even paid attention six months ago!)
Happy Easter, Kathleen!
Post a Comment