TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First Day Of The New Year











First warm fire in the stove.

First blog photo for 2008.

First attempt to use a 2GB flash drive (to save 2007's pictures), which took most of the day to organize and transfer.

First glass of red wine with dinner.

First cup of lemon tea with honey before bed.

First prayer.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hah, I can't figure out how to get my pics off my little thing that I bought (and the name of which I've already forgotten).

I went to the fancy camera store to see about a clear filter, but they needed to see my BOOK. (Which of course I did not bring.)

I am trying to figure out WHAT in the world RAW means.

Ooh, I'd LOVE to take pictures doing SOMETHING myself but don't know where to start.

Holly's doing the Project 365, so even more computer space is being sucked away.

And I still haven't broken open that Photoshop software that I bought in May, lol.

I'm hopeless!