TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to School
















After a long holiday, a favorite puppy becomes necessary company during math at the kitchen table.


Someone else chooses a warming fire, hopeful that her summer attire sends a clear message to winter weather, like...
"I don't believe you."
















Math follows two hungry girls into the kitchen where little hands design creative patterns with paper muffin cups. They'll taste even better now.


Mom bakes 96 muffins in all, 18 of which are deposited immediately into growling tummies before the rest are carried off to the freezer.

There is NEVER enough time for music.


"Hey, music's my life, kay?"













But there's entirely too much time spent cat napping,

and daydreaming,

and making fun of Nancy.


"Nancy was attracted to both girls and responded to their friendly welcome."

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hah! YOU should track down that "real" Nancy Drew book that I just read--but it's NOT for the girls! (And no, thankfully, she's not attracted to girls!)

Kathy in WA said...

Great blog! I love the master muffin mix. I'm way overdue making a big, huge batch. My family is so happy when there are containers full of muffins in the freezer for snacks and meals.

Gorgeous pictures - your girls are so beautiful. Tell me again what type of camera you are using.