
We've never ever ever ever flocked our tree before. I don't often follow through with spur of the moment decisions to do something totally out of the norm. Perhaps my ability to use sound judgement was distorted from lack of the usual spinning, twirling and inspecting that happens every year at the Pinery lot. Or maybe I was experiencing aftershocks from furniture rearrangement withdrawals I'd suffered through earlier this weekend after trying to move the couch and the coffee table to a different section of the living room for the tenth time. The same thing happens every year around the first week in December when I make one futile attempt to reposition seating areas in the hope of discovering that one clever little spot for the Christmas tree I'd simply missed in years past. This year, it's still impossible.
One thing is for sure though...
WE'VE GOT SNOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment