
Breakfasting on orange chocolate chip muffins has everyone in fine spirits this morning.
By noon, Mom is contemplating how to approach the Great Pumpkin bearer about getting two large pumpkins instead of four small ones next year, that is, IF she still has any fingers left by the end of the day.
Here's one little girl who isn't afraid to get herself dirty...or the walls...or the ceiling, next to two teens who need gloves with superior barrier protection, "we don't want to ruin our nails,"
surrounded by one very unhappy youngster who thinks it is nothing short of a punishment to be asked to clean out her own slimy pumpkin.I keep asking myself why I don't get paid to do this stuff.
2 comments:
The orange pumpkin pictures are AWESOME. I SO wish I would have thought of that!!
Mom has seen the latest blog. As the music plays I find myself in your home; my loving daughter and beautiful grandchildren. Thank God for the blog - - I can return to Escondido for a few moments to enjoy everyone.
Post a Comment