TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Face Lift

This is the third time in less than a year that I've messed around with the face of my blog. When I was little I use to frequently drag a double bed, a dresser with six large drawers, and a nightstand all over the room because I needed a fresh look. I would stand in the doorway and contemplate every single arrangement possible and move things back and forth until I wore myself out.

I'm a habitual couch and chair mover as well, only, we've accumulated so much furniture over the years, there's just no way to reposition any room in my home and it's really driving me crazy. Something needed to be changed. Today. So instead of unpacking the rest of our belongings from the evac that are sitting in a nice pile on my kitchen floor, or hanging up picture frames, or scrubbing toilets and mopping floors that I should have cleaned last week, I remodeled my blog.

I feel so much better now.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I noticed it as SOON as I got to your page! It looks great!

Once my furniture is in its place, it NEVER gets moved--except once a year to vacuum behind. When I think about it, it's practically a miracle I changed my blog once!