TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Friday, March 23, 2007

Living With A Rodent

I don't even want to begin to try and figure out what prompts my children to role play certain animal behaviors, specifically the more unpleasant ones. But I do wonder sometimes if I ever felt the need as a child to come to the breakfast table with mouse ears on. I don't remember.

I don't remember if I repeatedly crawled into my mother's bathroom at the crack of dawn on my hands and knees, bad and biting, like a rabid gerbil while she was trying to take a shower either.

And I certainly don't remember taking my fantasy role playing to the point where I looked at my mother with the intent of really planning to bite her.


You wouldn't really bite your mom...would you?

No comments: