
Full of unexpected surprises and, of course, lots of little nuts in the center.

I love all my little nuts; even though they're always trying to take all the good stuff.
Finger lickin' good!


A chocolate wishbone!
You never know what you might get...

Sometimes you do...
I wonder...who put that back in my box?
Last, but not least....
3 comments:
Oh, COOOOOOOOL!!!! Love the photos, it is Picasa that does the neat things with the colors, or is it how the camera takes the pics? I notice the same "glow" from Ree's shots!
:)
Yup. It is Picasa and I'm having fun with it. I think the camera helps but I also think anyone can make their pictures look better with photo software. And yes, Ree has definitely been my inspiration!
My Dearest Daughter,
I just made a quick run through your whole blog. How it warms and touches my heart. Time has passed so quickly. Those pictures of my daughter the model - you did get your dad's long legs. AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for making me feel so special.
I love you.
Mom
The Wind Beneath Your Wings.
Post a Comment