This is one of my favorite places to go because I get to force all of this fresh air and soothing scenery upon my children...
while secretly manipulating their minds (okay, mine, too) into exchanging any foul moods they (or myself) might be holding onto from earlier in the day... 
for a good healthy sweat. Gotta jump on those double coupons. Ask my girls how much I like to see them all sweat.
With no concept whatsoever of the phrase "slow down or you're going to crash," I finally had to put her on bicycle restriction so she could try and grow some skin back over the bone I felt sure would soon protrude from her ever-bleeding knee.
This one finally traded in her training wheels a few months back and has every intention of replacing the old "Barbie" model with a beefed up frame like her sister's ANY DAY NOW.

These guys can actually do five miles in under an hour and that makes mom real happy because she hates laggards, especially the show-off kind.

Makin' them sweat is just about the easiest way to guarantee a smile.

Serenity gone...Double Trouble just ahead.





1 comment:
Great pics, Kathleen, and so pretty where you are! We have snow here, blowing snow this a.m. You KNOW that I've never seen anything like this in 23 years! I'm going STIR CRAZY!!!!
Post a Comment