
When Dad builds anything, he doesn't mess around.

By goodness, these chickens are gonna live here and love it!

A lot.

Linoleum on the floor, FRP on the walls, sliding windows, floor vents, a drain, and even electricity!

Our chickens will definitely be coming home to roost!

The bunnies aren't complaining either!

3 comments:
Kathleen,
It's so good to see your blog updated again. I love reading about what you and family have been up to. I am impressed with your tenacity. It looks like your commitment to your health has been more work than expected, but well worth the effort! Good for you! Me, I just buy from the local farmer. LOL!
Blessings,
Laura
Wow~! thats some chicken coop :) thanks for sharing your blog on yardpoultry
Sam
That's a nifty little set up for the chickens! How convenient to have the garden right in front. :)
Post a Comment