TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Salvaging Happy Thoughts

Never in my life have I been so wrong about a vacation.













I blame myself for the lack of research I conducted regarding the "renaissance" that took place in this particular area of Sonoma in the late 1970's when large numbers of men and women began to migrate from San Francisco.


I admit that I've been sheltered...


One can imagine then, that I was seriously struggling with the city's moral environment after only twelve hours. Had we not been totally exhausted by the dilemma of the previous night, I would have cheerfully opted to drive back home. However, fierce opposition from the peanut gallery, cuppled with my own desperate cry for a bed with fluffy pillows that didn't smell like dry rot, forced me to try and think happy thoughts in spite of all the signs.

















To be continued...

Sneak Preview: Sour Grapes


2 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL at your little things in those pics that others might not understand.

THERE's your sign.

Kristine said...

Don't tell me this was on the Russian River. In Sonoma. You didn't KNOW???????????????????