
"These black hearts came from somewhere. Ya say there ain't no traces of fingerprints, either? Well, I reckon the only thing we can do now is try and recreate the crime scene."
"We do have evidence that they spent the whole afternoon together making these purty little Valentine's cards. We managed to confiscate all their photos and I reckon we may have some 'criminatin' evidence in our hands so's we can actually crack this case. I asked them to try and recall just exactly when all these black beauties appeared. As you can see, I was getting nowheres with this one. "
Want me to say cheese? (ball)
Hummm, I wonder if he suspects me.
Hey Mister uh, whatever your name is. I might know something...
But I ain't telling ya, Ahh hah hah!
Does this loser really think we're gonna talk?
Man, he's dumber than we thought.
He doesn't have a thing on us. You all just keep quiet, ya hear? I'll take care of him.
I hope she knows what she's doin'. I don't think I look very purty in stripes.
Now really, Detective. You don't want to look like a fool in front of your subordinates, do you? Baby, you just look straight away into my sweet face and right smack into my innocent, tell-no-lies eyes and you impart to me how you think my sisters and me could commit such a haneous crime?
No comments:
Post a Comment