TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another New Toy For Mommy

I think I'm on a roll. I got Mr. Espresso for my birthday, a DSLR for Christmas, and for Valentine's I became the proud owner of my very own 50mm 1.8 lens. I think I'm in love...AGAIN.

Everyone was so excited when I told them we were going to spend the afternoon at the park taking pictures.

Just do what she says and maybe she'll give us some money so we can roll right on out of here.

Mommy, we like to ride the carousel. You can take pictures of us on the carousel.
Mama, if you buy us a pass, we can keep on riding as much as you want...
and then you can take all the pictures you want, Mama.

Mommy, are you going to be a photographer when you grow up?

Uhh, I think Mommy is a grown up.

Oh.

Does that mean she probably won't be a photographer?

Yeah, but she can always pretend.

No comments: