With that pesky detective out of the way, we were finally able to concentrate on the more serious matters of our hearts: cream cheese frosting and tons of colored sprinkles.
We decided it would be fun to play a little game since we had such a good time giving that detective the slip. See if you can guess which cookies belong to each of us. Here are some clues:
I'm the oldest decorator (A). My cookies are nothing less than sophisticated.
I'm the most clever decorator (B). I've got the REAL talent in this family.
I'm the most careful decorator (C). My cookies are always perfect.
I am by far the fastest decorator (D). My middle name is speedy.
Here we go:
Who made the cookies in Photo 1?
Photo 2?
Photo 3?
Photo 4?
Just click on "comments" for the answers.
2 comments:
You should have chose decorator A for photo 1
decorator D for photo 2
decorator B for photo 3
and decorator C for photo 4
Hey! I got them right WITHOUT looking!!!! Wonderful cookies, and cute post, how you had the "answers" in the comments section!
Post a Comment