TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

When I Haven't Blogged For Two Weeks












It most likely means that I've lost something very important that has to be replaced; like the air-conditioning in my car.


It means that when the dealership gives me a Toyota Sienna to drive around for two days while they install the new condenser in my gas-guzzling Ford, I'm the first one to take advantage of the inconvenience and better gas mileage and round everyone up for an evening along the sea so we can fully appreciate why God made the sun and so much water.


But it can also mean that I decided to make a 14 hour round trip drive through the desert of all deserts to visit my mother in Arizona for three days because 95 degrees in May is way cooler than if I were to wait until summer when it'll most likely be above 115, and my brand new compressor will protest under unfair labor and appliance abuse.
















It could even mean that we've stumbled upon a LOT high on a hill (with an ocean view) that is falling into a short sale which has forced us to have frequent contact with our realtor these past five days to get a feel for the market and possibly write up an offer before Friday.


I'm pretty sure this is why I haven't blogged for a couple weeks.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Well, THIS is exciting!!!!

Good news about the car. My Honda minivan gets better gas mileage than my Taurus did, and better than Robert's small SUV.

FUN to be visiting Arizona at this time of year, perfect timing.

And TOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL about the property. I can't wait to hear how this pans out!

:)

Kathy in WA said...

Me too! I am so excited to hear about possible property deals! I know you've been looking and praying for a long time.

Unknown said...

Very exciting about the property! Keep us in the "know!"

Beautiful sunset shots.