TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fresh

I am glad for the rain.

It is a visual reminder that when I walk through those deserts longer than I want to, thirsting for the truth of what is important in my days and for my children and wanting to restore my mind to a place of peace when I feel as though I have cracked and crumbled, dried up from the endless searching for an oasis and a covering against the scorching rays of the world, I think of the rain, a downpour of cooling water, like grace, spilling, overflowing, making everything clean again.

Oh, that He could send the rain a little more often to remind me that His grace allows me to start fresh each day, even in the midst of the thunderstorms.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh, so pretty looking out--across to your neighbor? Love the CA hills!