TEA FOR YOU AND ME

TEA FOR YOU AND ME
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - PART II

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Door!!! A Door!!!














Not exactly the door I was expecting...but we decided to walk through it in April after a new volunteer coach at the YMCA asked my daughters if they were interested in playing club ball on a JV team (God works in mysterious ways). We missed the cutoff for sign ups at one of the more popular gyms for club ball, so we were stuck playing in a different league at this high school nearly an hour away from home. I never stopped feeling creepy in this place.




















The price for the spring session was right (I didn't have to sell my soul).




















I confess, I became eager to repent my sin during every game.




















Why would a school go to such lengths to glorify the devil, who by the way, was also displayed as a statue on a pedestal at the front entrance to the gym? (I couldn't bring myself to photograph it, it was hideous.)




















Summer session countdown: 3 weeks from...TODAY!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh, Kathleen, that is awful. How sad to see that kind of indoctrination literally in your face and realize that there are not enough parents at that school who will even complain about it.